picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

launigi user profile picture

launigi

Oily/Sensitive

dot268 Views

Korean Retinol/Retinoid products!

Have you ever tried korean products with Vitamin A and derivatives? Iโ€™m not looking for high concentrations, Iโ€™m just curious. ๐Ÿ˜˜
upvote

comment

11 Comments

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

These are the only korean retinoids that I know of as of now. Currently using the retinol serum from Cos de Baha. I just started earlier this month. The concentration is a bit on the higher side though at 2.5%. The other two are definitely in my wishlist! ๐Ÿ‘€ Both Tiam and Cosrx uses retinyl palmitate instead of retinol, so it's much milder which is great for beginners and those with sensitive skin.
Retinol 2.5% Serum + Vitamin E

Cos de Baha
Retinol 2.5% Serum + Vitamin E

star rating

(47)

favorite

Real Fit Retinol Serum

COSRX
Real Fit Retinol Serum

star rating

(38)

favorite

Vita A Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

TIAM
Vita A Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

star rating

(70)

favorite

upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

these retinoids you mentioned sound awesome ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

sammyz user profile picture

sammyz

Oily/Resilient

thanks for this, ive been on the hunt for a korean/Japanese retinol! the only one i know of dr different vit a!! which im in 2 minds about still!!but thanks for your ideas will look into them ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vita A Cream

Dr.Different
Vita A Cream

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Totally forgot about this! Dr. Different is the most interesting one for me because it is one of the few Kbeauty brands that uses retinal, a stronger form of retinoid than retinol but still milder than prescribed tretinoin ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

launigi

Oily/Sensitive

Sounds great! Thank you so much for you comment, Iโ€™ll keep my eyes on these products! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

happyglowyskinlife user profile picture

happyglowyskinlife

Oily/Sensitive

I only knew about a few brands that were coming with different retinoic acid formulations (eg. Retinol and Retinal). Little did I know, there's an actual market for this in Korea that is not as much advertised to the mainstream audience. Odile Monod talked about this on her last video. She said anti-aging skincare is considered to a different age bracket that doesn't have much representation on social media. A few brands she mentioned was Isa Knox and Iope. Dr Different is targeting a younger audience. So that's why it's more common to find this brand. I know Laneige has new products with retinol. Cosrx released a serum last year with Retinyl Palmitate.
upvote

comment

launigi

Oily/Sensitive

Thatโ€™s really interesting, Iโ€™ll watch her video and check these brands. Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’“
upvote

comment

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

here to find some recommendation! thanks for creating the discuss
upvote

comment

launigi

Oily/Sensitive

โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!