- by Jivakacare Co.,Ltd, a company having its registered address at 204 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea –
collectively “we”, “us”, “our”.
You are also hereby informed of the options available to You in terms of the usage and disclosure of Your information by us.
What kind of information do we collect?
Information you provide
- Your full name and surname, email address, gender, year of birth, skin type, skin concern, country of residence. We may collect and store the abovementioned information when You register and use the Service or provide it to us in some other manner, for example by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance) when You report a problem with the Service or when You subscribe to any of our services, or search for a service.
Note: Information about a third party
When You provide us with information about a third party, You must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party You warrant that You have their permission to provide that information to us.
Information collected automatically
- Device information that may include information specific to Your device (e.g., OS version, hardware model, unique device identifier, network information); information about Your logging in, use of features, functions, or notifications on the device. We may also collect and use Your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize Your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to Your device and, depending on Your operating system, You can reset it through Your device settings.
- Usage information: Your user account registration date and time, information about the use of the Service, such as frequency of use, engagement with particular features, which sections of the Service user visits and Your common use patterns, information on engagement with emails and/or notifications.
- Location: IP address, time zone, mobile service provider.
What do we collect this information for?
- Enhancing Your user experience on our Service by operating, maintaining, and providing You with all of the content and features of the Services ("maintaining Service functionality purposes");
- Managing Your account and providing You with customer support. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to Your requests for technical support, Service information or to any other communication You initiate (“customer support purposes”);
- Performing research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others (“analytics purposes”);
- Communicating with You via push notifications, reminders about our Service, Service updates and relevant to Service information. You can opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings on Your device or in Your browser;
- If applicable, developing and providing content and advertising tailored to Your interests on our Service and other third-party services (“marketing purposes”);
- Detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- Arranging advertising campaigns, analysis of advertising campaigns effectiveness ("marketing purposes") to the extent permitted by the law;
- Taking other legally-required actions.
With whom and what do we share this
information for and how may we disclose it?
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf, such as our authorized service providers or analytics providers. In general, the third-party providers engaged by us will only collect, use and disclose Your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, e.g. facilitating our Service and analyzing how our Service is used.
You can learn more about main service providers with whom we may share Your Personal Information as described above hereunder, along with links to such service providers’ privacy policies.
1. Amazon Web Services: We use Amazon Web Services, which is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon, for personal data hosting and enabling our Service to operate and be distributed to its users.
2. Amazon PinPoint: Amazon Pinpoint is AWS’s Digital User Engagement Service that provides tools, which enable Service audience management and segmentation, A/B testing and helps us understand user behavior.
In order to receive the analytics mentioned above we share the following data with Amazon PinPoint:
- User data;
- Endpoint data;
- Event data.
Crashlytics is a monitoring service provided by Google, which helps us to oversee infrastructure and Website performance, specifically we analyze Website crashes, reasons for such crashes and ways to avoid the crashes.
4. Facebook Pixel
The Facebook Pixel is an instrument, which allows us to track and analyze user’s activity on the Website.
5. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a product analytics tool provided by Google, which helps us to analyze the Service data and understand our users to optimize the Service performance.
6. Advertising services providers
We engage certain third-party service providers in order to help us spread the word about the Service and help the Service reach its potential users through reports and insights on how to optimize our promotional campaigns. For these providers, we recommend that You read their privacy policies so You can understand the manner in which Your Personal Information will be handled by these providers:
- Snapchat (https://www.snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-center/);
- Pinterest (https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy);
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/privacy);
- Google AdWords (https://policies.google.com/privacy);
- TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en).
We use Amplitude for analytics and customer support purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Amplitude helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our App (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Amplitude also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
As for customer support purposes, Amplitude helps us to respond to Your requests for technical support. For example, it enables us to track Your interaction with our App and in order to detect particular technical issues with our App.
In order to receive those services from Amplitude, we share such data as:
- Age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”);
- Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP address (“technical information”);
- Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
We use Airship in order to deliver in-app messages (notifications or data messages) which may be of interest for you, as well as analyse effectiveness of such in-app messages, check their delivery status so that such messages are as relevant as possible.
Airship collects your user-related data to process the delivery of in-app messages and allow us to assess their effectiveness. Such user-related data may include characteristics of your device, app store, device’s language, OS version, your age, interactions with notifications, data messages, status of messages delivery etc, subscription status and some other data.
Please readAirship Full Disclosure Security PolicyandAirship Privacy Statementfor further information.
Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities
Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Information on customers is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also share such information with any affiliated entity (e.g. parent company or subsidiary) and may transfer such information in the course of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
International Data Transfers
Please note that our business is global, so when You provide Personal Information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
How You Can Access Your Information
If You reside in the European Economic Area You may object to the processing of Personal Information concerning You for marketing purposes by contacting us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below and the related Personal Information shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Please note that You may also opt out from collection of Your data for marketing and advertising purposes not only via our Service, but also on Your entire device using:
1) Your mobile device settings
iOS: go to “Settings” - “Privacy” - “Advertising” - “Limit Ad Tracking”. You may additionally reset Your advertising identifier (this also may help You to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Android: for Android 6.0 and higher – go to “Settings” - “Google” - “Ads” - ”Opt out of interest-based ads”. For Android 5.2 and lower, use Google Settings app - “Ads” - ”Opt out of interest-based ads”.
You may additionally reset Your advertising identifier (this also may help You to see less of personalized ads) in the same section for both options mentioned.
2) and links below:
- Network Advertising Initiative –http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance –http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (Canada) –http://Youradchoices.ca/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance (EU) –http://www.Youronlinechoices.com/
- DAA AppChoices page –http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
Please note that the result of such objection or cancellation may affect the process of the Services improvement. However, You would still be able to use the Service.
If You think that the Personal Information related to You is inaccurate, but You can’t rectify it as described above, You may contact us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below to restrict the processing of such data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information, which we will inform You of.
As to the App, You can also stop collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App from Your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of Your mobile device or via the App marketplace or network.
How We Secure Your information
- We protect the security of Your information by using encryption protocols;
- We aggregate and pseudonymize all of the users’ Personal Information;
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information;
- We employ Personal Information systematic backups, which are intended to reduce the risk from disk crashes and errors, such as accidental information deletion.
While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we make all reasonable efforts to prevent it. However, You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure.
Please note that we do not collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of Your payment details.
Last updated: May 28, 2021