picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Giveaways

Polkaskin user profile picture

Polkaskin

Oily/Resilient

dot107 Views

HELP !! benton giveaway???

Hey guys!! I received a message saying I was expecting a DHL shipment from Benton. I’ve been slacking off social media lately and haven’t kept track of it. I do remember that I signed up for a benton giveaway from their Instagram page but that was also a month ago or maybe even more. Now I’m confused as to why I’m getting this package. I have gotten no mails or messages regarding this shipment from benton. Has anyone gotten something similar to this ?!?! Thanks a lot and good day !!!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

ussualy if you won a giveaway in insta it will take a month or more and when I won a giveaway from Yesstyle they didn't message me anything so I didn't know what to expect until I found a random box in my mail and when I opened it, it was the won I applied for so yea thats normal🤗
upvote

comment

ImAngie user profile picture
picky squad user badge

ImAngie

Dry/Resilient

It was from the Benton anniversary event (was with a form). I received the email informing me that I had won, and of course the rules to follow for the review. Today I received the texts from DHL where they informed me of the delivery date.
upvote

comment

Polkaskin user profile picture

Polkaskin

Oily/Resilient

hey!! I remember now that I signed up for the benton anniversary giveaway.I’ve received the shipment but not the mail with the rules to follow .I messed them on Instagram but no reply. what do I do?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream event

Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!