picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

aroseisarose user profile picture

aroseisarose

Oily/Sensitive

dot145 Views

These products stopped my cystic acne

I’ve struggled with cystic acne since I was a teenager. I tried lots of prescriptions, including tretinoin, but nothing cleared my skin UNTIL I started using these products: - Azelaic Acid - Aloe Propolis - Salicylic Acid Since I started regularly using these three products, my breakouts have been under control for the first time in years. I still get the occasional zit, but I have not had cystic acne in months. For those who are curious, these are the exact products I use: Cos de Baha - Azelaic Acid Serum Benton - Aloe Propolis Gel Paula’s Choice - BHA Toner Have other people found success with these ingredients together?!
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

BENTON
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

star rating

(784)

favorite

Azelaic Acid 10% Serum with Niacinamide

Cos de Baha
Azelaic Acid 10% Serum with Niacinamide

star rating

(77)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

I just started to introduce azelaic acid to my skin weeks ago. im using azeclair serum from geek & gorgeous and the result is amazing. i did experience some purging at some areas but after that, no new acne at all. so yeah, i absolutely agree with you. in fact, propolis and SA are part of ingredients that do help with break outs and stuff.
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

It's good to hear. I should put them in my wishlist. Thank you!
upvote

comment

emace user profile picture

emace

Dry/Sensitive

these look great
upvote

comment

lingskinlove user profile picture

lingskinlove

Oily/Resilient

ohhhh benton... i have a PR product coming my way from benton ..excited to try this.
upvote

comment

smolmanten user profile picture

smolmanten

Oily/Sensitive

this is an old post but i'll still comment heh~ i agree with the azelaic acid one! i've tried tretinoin too but the time i used AzA was the only time i've actually seen results in improving my skin and the acne
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!