picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Opinion

darlaloretto user profile picture

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

dot64 Views

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothings Gel

It is my first time with the Benton skin care brand, the first thing I noticed was the box the product came in. I loved it since it has a seal of originality, so as not to fall for copycat products. They utilized 100% sugar cane paper to make the box which makes it environmentally friendly. Which also makes me think that if they are conscious about the environment, then they must also be conscious about what they put in their skincare products. Now, the cream is light and helps hydration with aloe vera and propolis. Aloe vera helps against hydration by helping retain moister in the skin. It is an exceptional astringent. Its antibacterial, cleansing, regenerating properties makes it one of the most effective remedies to combat and prevent acne. On the other hand, propolis is the perfect ingredient for any skin type. But it’s the ones who have the most skin problems that are going to appreciate it more, precisely for its healing and regenerative ability. It great for skins that have acne marks or any kind of scar, as it helps to soften and eliminate them. My experience with this gel cream: As the days go by, my skin feels a lot more revitalized, refreshed and radiant. Not to mention less irritated and just overall calm. When using, you have to add a generous dose of moisturizing gel to your face. It has no aroma and it absorbed quickly when massaging. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend you do. You can purchase one in the link in my bio or copy and paste in you browser (https://bentoncosmetic.us/ You will find it for the price of $19 dlls! Thank you very much for this opportunity picky and Benton!! I received these products for free from Picky and Benton in exchange for my honest review
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I can't wait for my package to arrive
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

that's how i was super anxious, until finally🍃
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture
super picky user badge

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I got this one too! I love the dripping shot! Beautifully captured 💚
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you very much, it is really something that I enjoy very much 🌿💗🌸🌟🤩
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture
picky squad user badge

FSha

Oily/Resilient

great review 💕🥰
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much 🤩
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm  event

Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!