picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Connect

darlaloretto user profile picture

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

dot40 Views

What are pores and how do they originate?

The first thing we must know is that having open pores is not a bad thing as it is believed, on the contrary, since they allow the skin to breathe and regenerateโ€ฆ. The pore is the hole through which the hair follicle and the sebaceous gland open to the skin. The size of the pore is different for each skin type and for each person. Age is one of the factors that most influences its size, since with age the skin loses elasticity and the ability to maintain pore size. There are many cosmetic products that claim to close or decrease the size of the pore, but this is very difficult, the issue of open pores, in most cases, is caused by genetics, it can also be due to hormones or aging of the skin due to the loss of elasticity in the skin Can we close the pores? It is impossible to close the open pores of the skin, what we can do is make them apparently less visible and keep them clean so that they do not become the dreaded blackheads. How can we clean and take care of our pores? It is important to have a daily cleaning routine, morning and night, every day, preferably with a cleansing oil like Bioderma, I highly recommend it! Don't be afraid of oil cleaning! Even if you have oily, sensitive or dry skin, it will be very beneficial for you, since it will deeply cleanse your skin without mistreating it. Remember that the cleansing oil is used to cleanse the skin and then removed, so there will be no greasy feeling left if you do the routine correctly ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’—
Atoderm Cleansing Oil

Bioderma
Atoderm Cleansing Oil

star rating

(23)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for this info! Pores are a very important part of our skin and face! There is noch such thing as poreless skin because we need them!!
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

I hope the information helps you๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Thankyou somuch, this info very helpfull.Yes very impossible to close the open pores.
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

I'm welcome, I also like to know things that help my skin ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’š
upvote

comment

welshcakes11 user profile picture

welshcakes11

Oily/Resilient

I have open pores on my forehead and I am self conscious, I read that itโ€™s the skins way of saying your not drinking enough water, would you say thatโ€™s true. ? thank you.
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

mmm I would not be very sure of that, but it may be true the more water you drink, the improvement you will see in your skin because water is very important for all of our skin, not only facial!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream  event

Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!