picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

darlaloretto user profile picture

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

dot282 Views

💙My Experience With THE SKIN PORE ZERO💙

A Quick Review : BHA+ CLEANSING FOAM It has a very smooth consistency, it foams but it’s more of a milky consistency. It has a light aroma that I find very pleasant. I think it’s a thousand times better than the one I was using up till now. I felt my face was cleaner and fresher after my first use. This cleaning foam contains BHA. What is this ingredient? It’s an exfoliator known as the pore care expert. It is extremely effective for oily and acne-prone skin, and unlike AHA, it is oil soluble. Cost 💸 $12 BHA+TONER Consider it an effective product. After doing a double cleansing, by combined BHA+ Cleansing Foam by Be The Skin with cleansing oil Atoderm by Bioderma, the toner still removed more impurities. It has no aroma and is fast absorbing Cost 💸 $ 17 BHA+ SERUM A milky consistency, no aroma and fast absorbing. I did not have any allergic reaction to the serum while using. I have dry skin and only the T zone is oily.. Cost 💸 20 BHA+ CREAM Finally, the cream that’s applied where you have wrinkles and imperfections. In my case it’s more on my forehead, nose and chin. The cream is really smooth, and you instantly feel your skin is hydrated when applying. This cream is the finishing touch to complete your routine… Cost 💸 $ 19 I particularly liked all the products because they are effective and light. But I especially like products that absorb quickly, that do not leave my skin saturated, feeling sticky or have an oily sensation..over all I give it an 8/10. I hope you like my brief information!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

46 Comments

smellysharpie user profile picture

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

I love the photos! Thanks for including prices, too 😊
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

It is a pleasure 💙
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

thanks for review ✨
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

I hope it will be helpful I highly recommend the cleaner is my favorite
upvote

comment

abbywang user profile picture

abbywang

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! Nice review 😊
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

thankyousoomuch ! 🤎
upvote

comment

Siitha user profile picture

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

I really wish to win these be the skin event and try them 😍😍
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

I think they are really good 🤎
upvote

comment

glowlin user profile picture

glowlin

Oily/Resilient

Does the dark spot really help?
upvote

comment

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

I could not tell you much because it is my third day, what I can say is that it is moisturizing, if it removes wrinkles I will know about it in a month! 🤎
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream event

Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!