picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

Ashlers user profile picture

Ashlers

Dry/Resilient

dot175 Views

Make P:rem Comfort me. Panthenol Moisture Essence Review

🧴 Key Ingredients: madecassoside, for irritation, Panthenol and Ceramides for moistrurizing, barrier strengthening, and hydration retainment. ✋🏾 The product has a lightweight milk like texture but. It's not thin and watery. It's got substance to it. It doesn't drip, it stays put. And a little goes a long way. 👃🏾 It's fragrance free. It does have a smell, it's just the smell of the ingredients that's in it. There's no perfume or anything too cover anything up. So if you're someone that’s sensitive to fragrances, you’ll probably love this. It doesn't matter one way or the other to me. 💦 This essence is very moisturizing. I use it after cleansing and toning. It does add an extra boost of moisture that my dry skin needs. I've used it after retinoid nights and exfoliation nights and there's no burning or irritation. It gives me just the right amount of extra moisture before I put on my chemical SPF’s which are very moisturizing on their own. However, when I use one of my hybrid or mineral sunscreens, I do have to add a thicker balm on top of the essence, so I don't get dry throughout the day. 💁🏾‍♀️I quite enjoy using this, and I recommend it for people with dry, dehydrated, or sensitive skin. I also feel like this would be a good moisturizer on its own for those with oily or combo skin, as it is very lightweight but still moisturizing. ✅ I would repurchase this Because I enjoy the texture and feel when I'm rubbing it into my skin, and I can tell that it has helped me to retain moisture throughout the day.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Panthenol Moisture

make p:rem
Panthenol Moisture

star rating

(142)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture
super picky user badge

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your review
upvote

comment

Ashlers user profile picture

Ashlers

Dry/Resilient

thank you for reading ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x D'ALBA | White Italian Truffle First Spray Serum  event

Picky x D'ALBA | White Italian Truffle First Spray Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!