picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

darlaloretto user profile picture

darlaloretto

Dry/Sensitive

dot31 Views

💗JUNG BEAUTY💗

JUNG BEAUTY 🎀 2 Step Steaming Hair Spa 🎀 From my experience, I first washed my hair with my usual shampoo. Then I dried my hair with a towel and applied the hair mask. Do not leave it for more than 15 minutes. I then rinsed with warm water and dried my hair one more time. I found that it leaves my hair really smooth and soft. Even more soft then when I use conditioners. I was pleasantly surprised and loved how my hair turned out. However, I should warn, I personally experienced a light burn/heat sensation while the mask was applied. The irritation made me worry a bit, but I have sensitive skin, so I’m not sure if this is normal. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend you do your research and be aware and cautious. I received this product for free from Picky and Jung Beauty in exchange for my honest review. #pickyreview #gopicky #jungbeautypicky @ go.picky @pickyrewards @jungbeauty_official
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream event

Picky x Meditherapy | Wrinkle-fit Tangle Eye Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!