What it is: Light- weight essence which absorbs into skin fast to give skin natural glow from the inside.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
• This high-concentrated essence protects the skin from moisture loss while keeping the skin texture smooth and healthy.
• Has Sodium Hyaluronate which is a form of Hyaluronic Acid to aid with hydration
• Also contains Arginine for skin elasticity
Lightweight yet Moisturizing
• It is highly effective for hydrating and soothing damaged skin.
• This essence is created from nutritious, low-stimulation filtered snail mucin to keep your skin moisturized and illuminated all day.
• No snails were harmed. Per Cosrx website and
Dr Dray (derma), snails were allowed to roam on a mesh so they can “naturally” secrete the essence.
🌸 Starts slimy but absorbs pretty well and doesn’t stay sticky on my face
🌸 Very nourishing and plumps up my skin
🌸 Mixes fairly with my other serums and skin care products depending on the sequence. For some reason this pills up if i apply Neogen Vita C first but no pilling experienced if i reverse the sequence. Lol.
Other than that, other serums i’m using were good with it.
🌸 Gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause irritation. I even tried applying it on my undereyes with no issues.
🌸 Soothes my skin when irritated by actives/retinol
🌸 Product easily dispenses from the pump, hygienic packaging. Prevents contamination
🌸 Affordable and easily accesible!👍🏻 Beware of dupes and only buy from legit sites
✅ Watch the 2 vids I posted below 👇
IG @ poshlife40
Tiktok @ poshlife
Influenster @ Poshlife
#skincare #kbeautyskincare #glowingskin #hydrating #skinrepair #skincareroutines #plumping #cosrx #influenster #picky #neogen #sokoglam #skincareat40 #snailmucin #snail