picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

shyyyy user profile picture

shyyyy

Dry/Resilient

dot828 Views

App to sort your skincare products by expiry dates!

So I saw in a discussion post about expiry dates and abc1111 (wish we could tag people on here :() recommended an app - Mimoglow, to organise skincare (and makeup) products according to expiry dates so you know which ones you might wanna use up first! I have way too many skincare products and in desperate need of a way to keep track of their expiry dates so I immediately downloaded the app and I just wanna say that if you're like me you might wanna check this out πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Edit: Similar to picky, the app has a database of skincare products and if you can't find one you can request it to be added!
carousel
upvote

comment

36 Comments

annaya user profile picture

annaya

Oily/Resilient

Uuu, interesting. Tho i’m quite good about keeping up with the expiry date, but it might be useful for the future πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

That's a nice way to keep track of your skincare product ! Usually i would write the date on my products so i know which one i had opened earlier. But it kinda ruined the aesthetics and packaging of the product. Thanks for letting us know about it !
upvote

comment

skinchelinguide user profile picture

skinchelinguide

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for this! I was looking for an app that could do this!
upvote

comment

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

Wow , very usefull app . So we adding the exp date manually on the app ? And it will appearing like β€œalarm” when ur product is close due exp date ?
upvote

comment

shyyyy user profile picture

shyyyy

Dry/Resilient

I just got the app today so I'm unsure if there'll be notifications sent nearing a product's expiry πŸ˜… but yes just manually input the expiry date and you'll clearly be able to see all the products expiring first!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!