picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Mella user profile picture

Mella

Oily/Sensitive

dot402 Views

Collect or Stock Large Amounts of Skincare

Hello, I wonder if anyone likes to collect or stock large amounts of skincare such as toner, serum, and so on. I personally like to stock a lot of serum because I think it satisfies myself. Is that a bad thing to do or as long as it doesn't cause problems doing it, just do it? How about you?
upvote

comment

19 Comments

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

I only buy max 2 bottles at a time. I like to try new things.
upvote

comment

jinnaee user profile picture

jinnaee

Dry/Resilient

I personally don’t stock up the same product because I like experimenting, but I do have a wide range of products though. And I don’t think it’s a problem, as long as it isn’t too excessive (such as buying 10 bottles of the same thing?) and it makes you happy and satisfied go for it!
upvote

comment

GailYsabelle user profile picture

GailYsabelle

Dry/Resilient

I do this. As long as u empty your stash before expiration, you're good.
upvote

comment

Nean user profile picture

Nean

Oily/Resilient

Buy at most 2 of the same products. I have a growing collection of toners though. 😂 As for serums, I wait until I’m almost done with a serum to buy from a different brand. Experimenting is the way to go~
upvote

comment

isaglowup user profile picture
picky squad user badge

isaglowup

Oily/Resilient

Yeah I stock up but it gets out of hand when the expiration date is the next year for 10 products
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 24th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!