picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

TheGeekyBeaute user profile picture

TheGeekyBeaute

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,501 Views

Picky Update "Wishlist"

Good day! I just want to know... What 3 app updates you really wish Picky would do? Mine would be: 1. Friend Search Button 2. Hair Care Icon 3. Comment Portion for Discussions (I wish it won't require going to a different screen to type comment, or maybe, it doesn't have to go all the way up after typing a comment and I need to scroll again where I last commented) What are yours? •••• Edited: I appreciate all your replies! I cannot reply to everyone's comments but I promise to upvote all of them ❤️ Your answers mean a lot to me.. but most esp to Picky Team, and I believe that this post can be a future reference for them in providing a better app for all of us. 🥰 I'm sure they're more than happy to hear our suggestions, so, keep it coming 🥰
upvote

comment

50 Comments

vshin user profile picture

vshin

Oily/Resilient

Noted! Thanks for the feedback! We always love to hear from our users!
upvote

comment

TheGeekyBeaute user profile picture

TheGeekyBeaute

Oily/Sensitive

You're welcome!!! As a community we're open with giving out suggestions for a better app experience 😉
upvote

comment

Sonja user profile picture

Sonja

Oily/Resilient

-I hate searching for the reply to my comment as sometimes I have to scroll endlessly so I could comment back 😑 -I'd love to see skincare devices/tools here, because who knows maybe there will be good recommendations and reviews from others who use skincare devices/tools.
upvote

comment

Masktery user profile picture

Masktery

Dry/Sensitive

Agree with both!
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

- A way to differentiate my wishlist items from my favorite holy grails. - It would be cool to upload skincare videos as well. I do like the idea of adding hair care.
upvote

comment

iibubblii user profile picture

iibubblii

Dry/Resilient

I wish they could fix their bugs before they release new features. I mentioned this in one of my discussions. -When I'm commenting on someone's discussion, sometimes my comment doesn't post. I will tap on "Post" and it will give me an endless loading circle. It's okay if my reply is only 1 sentence, but when it's multiple sentences, I don't bother to retype it. This already happened today. -I find myself having to tap on "Post" 2 to 4 times just to post. It happens to 90% of the posts I make. -The up button is kinda glitchy. Sometimes you click on it and it doesn't register or it does and it's just super slow so you think you didn't tap it and you tap it again, that ends up unliking the comment or discussion. I see a few -10P in my points history because of that. So I know I'm not the only one. A new feature I would like to see is having a drafts folder for product reviews. Sometimes a product review can be quite long and we may not be able to finish it in one go. 🙂
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

The draft idea is wonderful. I currently just keep my reviews started in my notes on my phone.
upvote

comment

jrose user profile picture

jrose

Oily/Resilient

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not but I am unable to change my profile pic. Whenever i click edit profile pic the options come up to either change or delete the picture but nothing happens when I click the change pic button unsure if it’s just me or it’s a known bug
upvote

comment

heyitsnanah user profile picture

heyitsnanah

Dry/Sensitive

I experience this a lot too :( i usually havr to do it 4-5 times before I can change it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!