picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

shyyyy user profile picture

shyyyy

Dry/Resilient

dot431 Views

MY NEW FAVOURITE SHEET MASK

Not a product review as this is the first time I've tried this mask and it's still on my face πŸ˜‚ (it's been 15 mins) but I just wanted to say omg this is already my new #1 favourite sheet mask πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸΌ The tencel gauze sheet really does "adhere lightly to the skin" as it says on the packaging. Less than 5 mins in, I could really feel the essence being absorbed into my skin and it just feels amazing on my skin rn 😩 Previously, I loved biocellulose sheet masks for that effect but now I'm gonna see if there are other sheet masks made with tencel gauze out there :") I think this is a great mask for those with dry skin like me as it's packed with ceramides to strengthen the skin barrier as well as other hydrating and soothing ingredients πŸ₯°
Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask

Dear, Klairs
Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask

star rating

(89)

favorite

upvote

comment

14 Comments

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

This is going to be on my wishlist for some skincare products to buy this may. Thanks for this reveiw by the wayπŸ‘πŸŒŸ
upvote

comment

izmelexxie user profile picture

izmelexxie

Oily/Resilient

Wow. You just sold it! Would happy to try this too!
upvote

comment

linglee user profile picture

linglee

Oily/Resilient

Okay. Thank you for the suggestion
upvote

comment

T

tiliciouz

Oily/Resilient

Someone needs to gift these to meπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€£
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!