Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand

isntree brand profile picture
brand user badge

isntree

Dry/Resilient

dot2,484 Views

Let’s Create Together!✨

Hi Isntreeans! Picky and ISNTREE have teamed up for a brand new special event just for you!🌟 We realized many Isntreeans have been wanting a concentrated BHA product so we thought it'd be a great idea to create the product with you! Having you be part of the process makes this product even more meaningful! We are listening to all of your thoughts about the product, so this is truly a product created together. Please apply for the Picky x ISNTREE Create Together Project and give us your valuable feedback! For those who participate, you will receive the full product once it's launchedπŸ’š Finally, why would you like to try the product? Let us know in the comments below!πŸ€—
upvote

comment

160 Comments

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

How to join our Super Picky Squad to be eligible for this event? Write detailed skincare reviews with photos, including texture and application photos! The more reviews, the better (but make sure they are very detailed)! If you think you have met the requirements, you can email rewards@gopicky.com πŸ’•
upvote

comment

skinartery user profile picture

skinartery

Dry/Sensitive

BHA?! ahh my absolute favourite ingredient! I really want to try the new launch product from isntree because your ingredients always fit my criteria. always EOs/fragrance free for example! so excited for this launch πŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

Agnsss user profile picture

Agnsss

Dry/Sensitive

I'm so excited that's a really good event😍 bha has been the most useful ingredient for my large pores! I've heard from a lot of reviews that your aha essence helped them so much so I don't doubt it will be effective! your products are free of fragrance and that's best for me because my face is not sensitive to fragrance but my body is and I often put some residue on my hands
upvote

comment

G
picky squad user badge

Glowingclouds

Oily/Resilient

I’m not joining the giveaway though as I’m not yet a SPS member, just wanted to share a little story of how I discovered Isntree with Picky all 😊🌟 I have never heard of Isntree until I joined Picky app back in April 2021 :) since then I keep hearing lots of good reviews and raving of how Isntree products has changed their skin condition, it makes me so curious about this brand.😍🧑🧑 What a surprise reviewer programme Isntree has now, and good luck to all the SPS who joined πŸ₯³πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ§‘
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

can you Tell me what IS being a SPS member??thanks
upvote

comment

needtoglowup user profile picture

needtoglowup

Dry/Resilient

we will have created the right bha product, it will be the best on the market. so of course i wanna try πŸ’πŸŒ·
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 20th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!