picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

lifeisgoodwithabi user profile picture

lifeisgoodwithabi

Dry/Sensitive

dot147 Views

PERFECT PEAR💛

Have you heard the new PEARFECT match from I'm From? Let me share a brief product details: *I'm From Pear Serum- 100% vegan formulation that extracted from wild pear leaf. Deeply hydrates and soothes sensitive skin. That gives. Pearfect glow! * I'm From Pear Soothing Pad- formulated with 75% wild pear extract that soothes irritated skin. The wild pear extract plus the plant-based hyaluronic acid leaves your skin smooth and supple. 💛The ingredients came from Baegun Mountain of Korea and the used "Nano Phyto Cell Grinder" method that can grind the pulp into invisible size leaves to balance your skin pH and absorb beyond skin-deep. ARE YOU EXCITED TO TRY THESE 2 PAIR-PEAR?
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

NothingButGrace user profile picture

NothingButGrace

Oily/Sensitive

I've been trying them out for a couple of days and definitely loving them! I would definitely repurchase the Pear Serum. I personally am not fazed on toner Pads so probably wouldn't repurchase them but they are definitely cooling and nourishing on the skin!
upvote

comment

lifeisgoodwithabi

Dry/Sensitive

Great! I am a serum lover too. Glad the pear serum works on you.
upvote

comment

X

xinxin

Oily/Sensitive

I’m trying the toner pads currently (wanted to separate them so I know what their individual benefits are) and i don’t really know how to use them to their potential. I have dehydrated skin, but if I layer multiple pads at the same time (like a sheet mask), then that’s kind of a waste. Currently, im swiping the pad over my skin, then squeezing out the toner into my hands, then patting it into my skin. But my sensitive skin really isn’t a fan of the swiping motion of the cotton pad. 🥲
upvote

comment

lifeisgoodwithabi

Dry/Sensitive

Oh i see... Yeah I also think that too.maybe i used it as a toner like patting to my skin.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!