picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

P

Patric64

Oily/Sensitive

dot139 Views

Beauty box

I was wondering which beauty box everyone recommends, what ones are worth the money and the type of products placed on it? Thanks in advance!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

A

Appliey

Oily/Resilient

It really depends on the products inside! 🤔 For me, I will take a careful look at the sets and find reviews on each product and see if they are suitable for my needs. I will then consider if its cheaper to buy it as a bundle, or standalone products. I'm assuming you are looking at brand boxes sold on brand websites / online retailers like Wishtrend / Stylevana etc etc?? If you are referring to those boxes on recurring subscription, I'm not familiar with them...
upvote

comment

P

Patric64

Oily/Sensitive

I am looking more at Boxy charm and Ipsey (sic).
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

I personally have an Ipsy subscription and I enjoy it because I feel like it is [usually] personally curated to my tastes. you can also review the products to earn points to redeem rewards! they have three different plan options starting at $12 for a bag with 4-5 products, mostly deluxe minis with at least one full size product. they also have an option for $25 where you receive full sized products instead. I enjoy it because it had introduced me to things I wouldn't get to otherwise try! they also have "flash" sales where you can add on really great bundles or single priced items starting at $3. they have a pause feature on the subscription so you can always skip a month if need be! let me know if you have any more questions! if anyone is considering signing up you can use my referral code! https://www.ipsy.com/qtadggrh
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!