picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

dot160 Views

Worries abt the deadline

Hey hey people! I know a lot of us won the skin1004 giveaway but the review deadline is already on August 15! Last giveaway it took about one month for my product to arrive! And I saw a lot of pickys received their products waaay later! And personally I want try a product at least 2 weeks before writing a review... So do you think Picky will extend the deadline? Or do we hope that the product will arrive on time?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

No usually they dont. Sometimes it's following for some brand if they would post it quickly. Let say you just receive the products a week before the end of the deadline, you can post your first impression, or how does it work for your skin in a week. No matter how it is, picky and skin1004 want to see the feedback from you. My eng is in a mess. I'm sorry hehe 😅
upvote

comment

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

ohh mhh okay I thought so. Just hope that it arrives soon!
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

It's fine. Some peolple even recieved the product way pass the deadline. It's fine even if your review is a first impression, you can redeem the product at a later evaluation.
upvote

comment

jhnsid user profile picture

jhnsid

Oily/Resilient

what if you didn't receive the product on time?
upvote

comment

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

it's fine! Just write picky that your item didnt arrive yet!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!