picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot184 Views

Is Briogeo a Good Brand?

So I posted a discussion a week ago about scalp exfoliation and everyone recommended this christoph robin scrub that I tagged but I unfortunately cannot use it because it contains sweet almond oil and I am allergic to it :( I found out I was allergic after using the Lush Rehab shampoo (didn’t tag bc not on app) when after a couple uses my scalp was actually a lot worse, a lot drier, and my back had actually broken out with a huge rash all over it from the run off of washing it off went down my back ANYWAYS I’m looking online at Sephora and a value pack for Briogeo products to help flaky scalps popped up for $85 CAD with a value of $126CAD so it seems like a really good deal I never used their brand though and I wanted to hear people’s thoughts before buying. So please let me know what you think :) the products in the deal I’ll post in a screenshot as they’re not on the app!
carousel
Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

Christophe Robin
Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

star rating

(13)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!