picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

Deannnaaa user profile picture

Deannnaaa

Dry/Sensitive

dot155 Views

I WANNA KNOW

Hello guys ! Actually, Im still a new picky 😊 Im a malaysian and from Sabah πŸ’ I want to ask a question to all picky especially malaysian picky If you ever win any giveaway, did you have to pay for taxes?And How much you would have to pay? Im still new and I curious to know about this I'm afraid after the product arrived, I have to pay for the tax and I dont know the amount πŸ™„ If any of you can share your experience, please comment down below Thankyou ! πŸ’—
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

hi I m from Malaysia too but same as estherzx I live in west msia too, so far I don’t need to pay any taxes but I m unsure abt sarawak & sabah 😒😒
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

Hihi welcome to Picky community.β™₯️ I'm Malaysian too, but I'm from West Malaysia. I won 4 giveaways but last two not yet receive. So far for the first two I don't need to pay anything, its all free. But for my third giveaway I receiv an email from Picky about custom fees(you can refer back my previous discussion), but I think don't worry, the tax will not be too high.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!