picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

venuslovesmakeup user profile picture

venuslovesmakeup

Dry/Sensitive

dot193 Views

Cruelty free

Are you using only cruelty free products? Since how long? how did you start to change you routine? Best cruelty free brand recommendations?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Not exclusively but I have been introducing more into my routine. I've found this brand but their range is a bit limited. I'm sure in the near future all brands will be cruelty-free
upvote

comment

venuslovesmakeup user profile picture

venuslovesmakeup

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve tried some of their products, I love them!
upvote

comment

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

The Ordinary is cruelty free and vegan. on the side of the box it says tested on HUMANS !! love it. i use their hyaluronic acid, caffeine and 1%retinol in squalane. Bare Minerals, urban decay and e.l.f are also cruelty free and vegan. Benton and P:rem and cosrx i believe are korean skincare brand that i believe are cruelty free. I recently joined Peta & s.o.s ( students opposing speciesism) i will not buy a product if it contains ingredients from animals nor will i buy a brand that tests on animals. iv won and been given freebies from brands that test on animals and i do use them :( example.... i just recently won a hydration set from Innisfree, love it ,then last week on picky💓 i learned that innisfree is not vegan ,not cruelty free. very disappointed. because the green tea cleanser works GREAT. but what do i do. well , im currently looking for a korean brand that works as well but is cruelty free. i got a lot of great suggestions on picky💓 i was also disappointed to learn that ALL PRODUCTS MADE AND OR SOLD IN CHINA CAN NOT BE CRUELTY FREE!! It is the LAW in China that all products must be tested on animals💔💔💔 so even a korean brand like Innisfree cant be sold in china unless its tested on animals. I find this law to be very disturbing and disappointing. For me , i would not sell my products in china. rather i would i offer to have them shipped from another country instead of making and selling my products in a country that mandates cruelty to animals!!!!!!! just my opinion 🙏💕
upvote

comment

kdno1 user profile picture

kdno1

Oily/Resilient

I made the switch to only cruelty-free products about a month ago. I started using INKEY LIST and OLE HENRIKSEN. paula’s choice was something I religiously bought from till I found out that they sell in china starting march. though they are in the cruelty-free initiaive in the chinese market, the guidelines have a lot of gray area and I would prefer to not have to deal with it. TONY MOLY is another brand I buy from for k beauty ingredients. GLOW RECIPE is really good. a bit over priced but they have a great rewards program that is easy to accumulate points and coupons.
upvote

comment

Finchy user profile picture

Finchy

Dry/Sensitive

I do for the most part but on occasion will try a new product without properly vetting for this. There are websites like www.crueltyfreekitty.com that maintain pretty up to date info and some websites have filters so you can only search cruelty free products. There are so many skincare brands and products to choose from these days, that I don’t think you’ll have any issue finding cruelty free products you love.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!