Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

drcrystallee user profile picture
experts user badge

drcrystallee

Oily/Sensitive

dot520 Views

✨ Normalise Healthy Skin ✨

It's so easy to forget that normal healthy skin has pores, sebaceous filaments and moles! It's time we normalise how healthy skin should look like and to recognise its limitations. It's also vital to remember that many pictures that you see on social media or website may not be a true reflection of reality. It may be distorted due to filters, editing and even just lighting! So, stop over-analysing your face and definitely stay away from one those magnifying mirrors. If you can't see it from an arm's length, most people will not even notice it. Scrutinising your face for every flaw can potentially lead to lowered self-esteem and unnecessary stress πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« Have realistic expectations & embrace your skin πŸ’• 🌸 Instagram: www.instagram.com/dr.crystallee
carousel
upvote

comment

66 Comments

ysslavendy user profile picture

ysslavendy

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for this reminder Dr. Crystalle!!❀
upvote

comment

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for this reminder 😊we need to love our skinπŸ’–
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

"If you can't see it from an arm's length, most people will not even notice it." Really gotta remember this! Dr Lee, I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ˜ƒ @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

Thank you Dr πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!