picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

zyreena user profile picture

zyreena

Oily/Resilient

dot152 Views

weird skincare hacks

i've read this article anout kpop idols doing weird skincare hacks that actually work, for example; only using your ring finger for application, oil cleansing for long periods of time, foaming up a cleanser in your hands before you put it on your face and more. i remember the time i ordered snail gel that didn't work well with my skin so in ended up using it as a lip mask when i'm doing my skincare routine. basically a weird hack of mine is using snail/aloe gels as lip masks when i'm putting on my skincare so my lips don't get dry and i can just wipe them off after and put on some lip balm. share some of your weird skincare hacks / tricks in the comments!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Putting toner in a spray bottle for easier application
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

those kpop idols hacks aren't that weird, it's mostly logic😀 good for them i don't have weird hacks because I'm such an unimaginative person😂 Oh wait, using my sonic silicon brush during the FIRST cleanse together with my cleansing oil or cleansing balm (instead of the face wash) is the best ~weird~ hack i can think of. It exfoliates very gently and makes my skin super clear with like, "invisible" pores.
upvote

comment

kdno1 user profile picture

kdno1

Oily/Resilient

I do the ring finger thing for under eye cream because I use too much pressure unconsciously with my index finger. put skincare products right till your hairline and beteen your neck and chin (like that double chin area) and chest. I always forget these places and they are your skin too!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!