picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

C

caratzennyUnni

Oily/Resilient

dot134 Views

Right routine for a 17 year old girl

Hi, i need help. I want to know what is the best or proper routine to follow for a 17 year old like me. Like what products should I use or tbe order of products. I only use facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But it does not help at all.
upvote

comment

9 Comments

amyrahmisa user profile picture

amyrahmisa

Dry/Sensitive

i think it's depents on your skin needs. You almost has basic skincare routine except sunscreen. so, maybe if u want to order, just order sunscreen 😊
upvote

comment

C

caratzennyUnni

Oily/Resilient

omg thank you so much!!! i really need to buy sunscreen. thank you!!!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

your age is not what matter the most. what matter the most is your skin concerns. Acne? Excess of sebum? Dehydration? Hyperpigmentation? Dull skin? you see?😀👍🏼
upvote

comment

C

caratzennyUnni

Oily/Resilient

got it! thank u so much!!
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

For the order of routine, you might want to follow this one. 😬 But it still depends on the products you're using though; some follow the thinnest to thickest consistency. ✨ *You don't need to follow everything here as not all of these are needed in one routine. 😊 *photo not mine. Grabbed from google. 😅
upvote

comment

N

Nasreen

Dry/Sensitive

im new to skincare. thanks for this
upvote

comment

Alexandra3 user profile picture

Alexandra3

Dry/Sensitive

whats ur skin type? the routine products will depend on your own skin type & concerns 💞
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!