picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

lisawang user profile picture

lisawang

Oily/Resilient

dot161 Views

Quantity vs Quality

Hi guys so I'm really concerned about some people's that just writing a short "whatever" Reviews just to get points.i mean, yeah I know the giveaway and try the giveaway products seems too good to be true,but we're in this community also want to share our "real" Experience of using skincare products,so we can help each other to find a great products that suitable for us.please and please give more attention to your quality of review than the quantity.πŸ™
upvote

comment

10 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

couldn't agree more! Just don't see the point of long reviews when people are so repetitive and bring out a lot of info. that can be found on the product website πŸ˜ͺ!! feel like picky should even give value to straightforward reviews based on personal experience! unfortunately, there's a bunch of quantitative reviews over quality
upvote

comment

lisawang

Oily/Resilient

yeah all we need to see is your experience of using the products 😭
upvote

comment

glowriri user profile picture

glowriri

Oily/Sensitive

YES! ever since I started Skincareblog on IG (_glowriri) I've always wanted to try and tes the products for 2+ weeks to be sure about it's effect. eve though it is free/PR i always make sure to be true to my reviews and followers.
upvote

comment

lisawang

Oily/Resilient

I'm so happy to hear that πŸ’– even though there are so many problems products it'll be better to use it for 2 weeks or more too see the effect on our skin,no need to have lots of quantity but bad quality πŸ’–πŸ˜­ love loveπŸ’–
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

I'm agree. But i would mention if this is me when i first time entered this community. I'm not doing the short review for purpose, but then i'm so excited everytime i want to do the review. As you know, i'm so bad on writing in English, so i can't express my thoughts that much. Thank god, now i'm learning a lot on how to make a better review from other users, and I'm still struggling on improve my review. I know everyone can make it, dont just do that because of the points. Trust me, Picky wouldn't choose you for the next event cuz they know that you're not serious on writing the review. But you can start to do slowly, and I'm sure you can do it! πŸ’š
upvote

comment

lisawang

Oily/Resilient

heyy yeah I think that's totally okay if for the first time and u still don't know how to make a good review,it's a honest review at least.but I'm more concerned by people's that accidentally write a short whatever reviews and fake reviews πŸ₯Ί anyway let's do our best to learn more how to make good quality reviews πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

totally agree with this, the main point of this platform is allow different user to look at ur review b4 consider making a purchase & check out new products but some ppl just spam & write fake review which make me really mad 😀😀😀
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

Agree! I saw many people just review to get the points for giveaway. I know that you're excited with free product, but you need to give a feedback for what you've got. especially when the review just copy paste and fake review. ugh, what we need in this platform is honest reviewπŸ˜”
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!