picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

C

Cc_pron317

Oily/Resilient

dot139 Views

How to get the giveaway???

Hey guys! Please teach me how to get the giveaway. I have won the giveaway before this but I don't know how to "confirm" the email
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

Just press the Confirmation button then you have to sign up the new account for website use then order the item that you won like you order sometime like other website then use the code that are given in the email . hope its help
upvote

comment

C

Cc_pron317

Oily/Resilient

thank you!
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

^ like Hadi said, just press the “click to confirm” button at the end of the email. it will link you to a picky rewards page—if you’ve never won anything before, you need to sign up for a new account, if you have, just log in. from there under the rewards section there will be a few items up for “sale”, add to cart or buy whichever product you won. do the typical go to checkout, input shipping address etc thing that you would do with online purchases, and when you get to the payment page, add in the “coupon” code that’s in your email. click to confirm everything. and voila.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!