picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Jommel user profile picture

Jommel

Oily/Resilient

dot128 Views

aha bha pha together with vit. c?

Hi guys, so I recently bought the some by mi miracle toner which has aha bha pha. I saw that Hydroxy acids can't be use together with vit. C, which I'm currently using. Do you think it's fine since it only has a low percentage of the Hydroxy acids?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

I'm not sure about that but I don't recommended you to mix them together. Even i'm using this toner for the first time and it cause my skin purging... yet now i'm using them twice a week only. Worry if it'll react poorly on your skin
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

if you want to be safe, don’t use them together. the addition of aha bha pha can increase the chances of irritation, dryness, etc. plus it does cause purging. but it really depends on how long you’ve been using vitamin c and your skin resilience. if your skin is used to vitamin c, then the addition of aha bha pha might not be as bad, tho i reckon the purging will still happen.
upvote

comment

Filz user profile picture

Filz

Oily/Sensitive

I think you shouldn’t mix them tgt! it can cause irritation if your skin is sensitive. I recommend to use vitamin C in the morning as it will work with protecting ur skin along side spf ofc! then I’m the night you can use the toner 🌟
upvote

comment

Jommel user profile picture

Jommel

Oily/Resilient

Hi, I just have another question. When can I incorporate my paula's choice bha in my routine? I usually use it every other night, but since you said to use the miracle toner in night, do you think I can use them together?
upvote

comment

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

you can use the AHA BHA at night and vitC in the morning
upvote

comment

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

or maybe use them every other day when you got started because too many actives can break you out
upvote

comment

Filz user profile picture

Filz

Oily/Sensitive

hey! because I think miracle toner and paula choice they have the same function so I feel like best if you choose one of them. because too much actives will disrupt your skin barrier
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!