picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Routine Help

Dazey user profile picture

Dazey

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,245 Views

#1 Reason to Picky

HEY PICKIES!! šŸ¤—šŸ¤— What brought you here? Why did you download this app?? šŸ¤” I'll share my reason: I honestly was looking for a whole separate app; I believe I was seeking a routine tracking app. I will scour for the best ratings while reading reviews on each app. šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø When I read this was about skincare, I couldn't click "Install" fast enough!! Needless to say: those other 3 apps I downloaded are gone now.
upvote

comment

170 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I discovered picky though ig ! I then downloaded it & started to explore picky & I instantly fell in love with this app ! šŸ’–šŸ’–
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

its awesome isn't it šŸ¤—
upvote

comment

MsK user profile picture

MsK

Oily/Sensitive

It was timely for me - I was thinking about changing up my routine which had remained the same for years and this came across my feed. I've been able to discover some great products here I would not have otherwise known about.
upvote

comment

24carats user profile picture

24carats

Oily/Resilient

what brought me here was the cosrx propolis ampoule giveaway. what makes me stay to this day are its features and reviews šŸ™ˆā¤
upvote

comment

DeeTee user profile picture

DeeTee

Dry/Resilient

i second that! šŸ˜
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I've been following a skincare influencer on twitter since last year which really helped me in getting serious with my skincare šŸ˜‚ then a friend of mine messaged me and asked if I could download picky app for points then I could just delete it after (I've been seeing posts from picky on facebook beforehand)... but then I'm still here šŸ˜‚ quite addicted with this app and I was able to build a proper skincare routine. ā¤ļø
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thats awesome šŸ¤—
upvote

comment

AmeeJay user profile picture

AmeeJay

Dry/Resilient

Same here! I needed an app to manage my ever changing routines. Had to download a lot of apps and they turned out to hava a paywall and deleted immediately haha thankfully I found Picky then and it has been the most helpful app for my skincare needs
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!