picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Adelina24 user profile picture

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

dot117 Views

Chemical Burn

So this evening I was doing my skincare routine as I normally would and I guess some time along the way accidentally gave myself a chemical burn. I first used my Thylox acne treatment Bar soap. I used it in the morning as well, and I should have known better than to only use it once a day every 2-3 day. Because for me if I use it too much it makes my face burn a bit, but if I use it not as much my face feels fine. Anyways I used the Amore Pacific enzyme cleansing foam and powder next and that’s when my face started to burn. Usually everything’s fine but I don’t ever use the two products together in the same day, which I believe is why I got the chemical burn. I won’t ever use the product together again, but now I have a burn on my face mainly on my Cheek bone area. Does anyone know what to do to help the burn Or how to soothe it?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

hydration and moisturization help. use gentle products that have panthenol and ceramides
upvote

comment

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

thanks for the advice I really needed it
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

cut off exfoliating products for atleast a week, use moisturizing, soothing and barrier repairing products which contains ingredients like cica (centella assiatica), heartleaf (houttuynia cordata), ceramide, vitamin b3 & b5, aloe vera, snail mucin, propolis etc.. dont forget to use moisturizer too
upvote

comment

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

okay, Thank you got the advice!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!