picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

shradhasingh user profile picture

shradhasingh

Oily/Resilient

dot146 Views

MY retinol journey

I started using Retinols in June starting and it's almost 6 weeks . My dermatologist suggested me to use it . So I want to share how I started using it for the first week I used it twice , Short contact therapy , I mixed retinol with moisturizer and applied on my face and left it for 2-3 hours . 2nd week I used it twice - with moisturizer and I can see some purging . 3rd week , used it twice and purging was intense , my skin felt itchy, ance was painful but it was in my active area . I started using Niacinamide serum from this week . 4th week - same used it twice but purging was same like last week , but my skin was not dry . 5th week - I can see acne drying out and less itching , still there were new acne coming up but it's less compared to previous week's . 6th week - This week I can see some change in purging ,it's less and I am feeling better . . Patience is required and I am trying hard to maintain that , as it's very difficult to see face with so many new pimples everyday but I am hoping for good results in future . Also never forget your SPF . I will continue using this and will tell you about my journey in upcoming discussions .
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!