picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

T

thisisme

Oily/Resilient

dot262 Views

My First Refunded Picky Rewards Ever 🥲

So for the previous TIAM event with Picky, I won it. But TIAM emailed me by asking me wheter I agree or disagree to pay for custom fees if there are fees that are needed to be paid. I think that Picky users all around the world received the email. And I chose disagree 🥲 I had to since I am not an adult, still 17 years old. But, regardless of that, I think its fine. Perhaps Picky will chose another winner that could agree with the custom fee payment thing. Have a nice day yall 🥰 honestly I am sad :( But thts fine. I still have my previous giveaway products on my shelf that I still havent finished. I'll just stick onto that😂
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

i'm also a minor. i won a GA on picky (when the whole picky award wasn't a thing) so i don't know what could have changed. but the fees are usually low or even free because the package is marked as gift 😋 it also depends on your country. as I recalled, packages sent to me from oversee are always less than $1 in fees
upvote

comment

nrzlkha user profile picture

nrzlkha

Oily/Resilient

awww you are such a positive person 🥺🥰. i hope u ll be selected for next round interesting giveaways like this💖
upvote

comment

jullie user profile picture

jullie

Oily/Sensitive

i have missed the agreement form , so it automatically canceled 😭 my fist won giveaway flyyy. i can feel what you feel
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Oily/Resilient

That's sad but you have more chances ahead 🥰 Good luck next time
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!