picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Giveaways

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

dot263 Views

Save this on your bookmarks on how to win Picky event!

I'm not an expert or something, but today's only I have find some discussion that asking the same thing, on why they don't even win any giveaway. So, instead of that i decided to make this post to share with you guys on how to win Picky Event. Again, save it on your bookmarks. 1. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. Most of you always grumbled the same thing, about why picky always choose a new member instead picking you to be a winner. As i told in every comments, this can we call it as 'welcome gift' to a new members, so it's kinda relatable on why does they always win. (trust me, they would only win once if they don't do this next). 2. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง. I never met any users begging Picky to win yet I hope this never happend. Dont beg picky to choose you as a winner. We can call it disrespectful or desperate. 3. ๐”๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ ๐š โœจ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒโœจ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ This is the most important thing you need to do. Make a DETAILED review about your experience on using that products. How it works on you, what did you love about it, what it feels when you're applying it on your skin. Tell them on your review! Dont make a simple one with only one or two sentence to describe your experience. I would tell you that Picky never pick winners randomly. They choose us based on their observations on our reviews. Remember this, Picky make an event to pick a talent reviewer for being an influencer. In exchange of receiving those products, you need to give them your personal thoughts....so then they can upload it on their social media for markerting purpose. The better review you make, it'll convinced Picky that deserve pick you as their next reviewer. 4. ๐๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. I know, I know there's some users that only join Picky because of the giveaway. But then, they would never be serious on making review or spam a useless comments on other discussions just to collect more points. Do you think Picky don't recognize that? They know it all. And that could be reason why they wouldn't pick you as a winner. So then, stop spamming a useless comment! 5. ๐๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. Not only here, but you must be active on their Instagram too. Keep comment and spread the positivity until they know your existence. Picky would appreciate all of members that being active on their community and beside, this can help to make a new friends and close the relationship between users. I'm sorry if my english is in a mess. I hope that this will help you to win more giveaways on future. It's true that it based on our luck, but then at least you need to work hard to get them. Thank you and goodluck everyone ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

Great explanation! It is important for people to provide quality reviews and helpful information in Discussions. Please only review products you have actually tried. I hate finding reviews that say โ€œI canโ€™t wait to try thisโ€ or similar one line reviews that tell nothing about how the product works, etc. People will report those and you could get points taken away or potentially banned from giveaways.
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

I know right ๐Ÿ˜ต that's soo annoying tbh
upvote

comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

Very and flawlessly informative. Thank you๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŸ
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

welcome, hope this will help you ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

skinxavior user profile picture

skinxavior

Oily/Resilient

number 4 is โœจpreachโœจ thank you for writing this ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Your welcome, glad that it'll be informative for other users โœจ
upvote

comment

jhnsid user profile picture

jhnsid

Oily/Resilient

woah that's nice.this is noted.
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’œโœจ
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I canโ€™t agree more on this ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป thanks for taking ur time to make a detailed discussion !! ๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Sure, so happy to help everyone here ๐Ÿ˜„
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!