picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Jommel user profile picture

Jommel

Oily/Resilient

dot150 Views

2 BHAs together?

So I have the some by mi miracle toner and paula's choice bha exfoliant. Do you think I can use them together? I'm also currently using a vitamin c serum
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

star rating

(1234)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

You can probably alternate them, but don’t use one after another. I’m finding Some by mi one pretty mild, so might be ok with vitamin c and use paulas choice one in the evening
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I wouldn’t recommend them in the same routine, it’ll be way too harsh. you could alternate between them, or wait till you finish one product and then start using the other 💗
upvote

comment

X

xinxin

Oily/Sensitive

good advice above! you also have the option to use it on any body acne you have too ☺️
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

How often do you use them? It's a bit of an overkill I think and if you use even one of them daily, that might be too much exfoliation (depends on your skin). Do you think one of them is not providing enough exfoliation?
upvote

comment

Jommel user profile picture

Jommel

Oily/Resilient

I am already using the Paula's choice every T Th St and it works really well on my skin. Honestly, when I bought the some by mi, I didn't realize that it was also an exfoliator. I thought it was just a toner that would be good for my acne. I just feel like it would be a waste to not use it, especially that I use my savings to buy that one😭
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!