picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

krisdianaindri user profile picture

krisdianaindri

Oily/Sensitive

dot174 Views

What do you think about COMEITTO?? Have you ever tried?

COMEITTO is a face skincare brand made from organic ingredients that carries the specialty of rice bran. To be honest, I just hear and found out about this brand since they held a giveaway with two products which is currently on going. Of course, I immediately entered, applied for both serum and wash product giveaway. Hope I get the opportunity to try because I can't find this product around in Indonesia even on online stores. I think this brand and products are quite interesting, especially since the main ingredients "rice" is very popular as a beauty secret for Japanese women. What do you think? Have you tried or have you entered the current giveaway??
Rice Serum

Comeitto
Rice Serum

star rating

(132)

favorite

Rice Powder Wash

Comeitto
Rice Powder Wash

star rating

(163)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

novtwenique user profile picture

novtwenique

Dry/Resilient

Never tried this brand before. But i'm curious and excited about this giveaway. Applied for both Comeitto giveaways and hope i be the lucky one who can try this product too. Good luck for us! 💕
upvote

comment

krisdianaindri

Oily/Sensitive

Yay good luck for us. Are you curious about rice on skincare too? Because I never tried any rice product.
upvote

comment

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

i never try this products but ya i nit join this giveaway yet and still thinking about this . maybe the ingredients is really nice for me
upvote

comment

krisdianaindri

Oily/Sensitive

yay just give it a try! I never using any "rice" ingredients on my skincare routine.. wonder if it would be great!!
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

I never heard about them before!!! And they sound like they are worth to give a try!! I applied for the giveaway, so hopefully that could be the chance 🙌🏻
upvote

comment

krisdianaindri

Oily/Sensitive

yeay fighting! I think this product would be great.. looking forward if we able to try
upvote

comment

T

TMCasey

Dry/Resilient

i want to win!❤
upvote

comment

krisdianaindri

Oily/Sensitive

me too haha.. good luck for us.. anyway I'm still new here and still not win yet for some giveaway I have applied before
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!