picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

dot149 Views

help

Its my first time giveaway,can some one help about the shipping address. What going to happen if im not fill the shipping adres swith my own name ? what should i write in the apartment,suite,etc
upvote

comment

3 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

yes ?? like, you should provide your real name and full address so that the parcel will be delivered correctly to your doorsteps. and they only take the information for shipping purposes, so it will be safe. for the name, you can also put your picky nickname but it will be written on parcel packages, which gonna make it confusing if you are not the one who pick up the parcel.
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

what about the tax,if there any tax when they tell us to pay when the packet arrive or ?
upvote

comment

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

in the giveaway rules stated by picky, they will only pay for the shipping, not taxes. The taxes differs between countries. Some need to pay it and some don't. The tax will be notified when the parcel arrive and you will need to pay in order to get it.
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

u r supposed to write your real name, or instead u may write your family member's name if u hv any valid reason. apartment, suite part i think its not a must (i rmb i didnt fill in)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!