picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Isab user profile picture

Isab

Oily/Resilient

dot186 Views

Survival Tips?

Just curious! Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t cleanse because theres no water available like when your water got cut at night or when you’re camping or in a vacation spot w terrible amenities? How did you do your skincare HAHA
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Many many times 😅 I'd use make up wipes and whatever water source I could find but hygiene and proper skincare would be completely out the window! On the other hand, clean lake or river water or a well water would be less drying on my skin than the hard water we have at home 🤔
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

me, next week as my toilets and kitchen are undergoing renovations 😅🥲 anyway, my plan is to stock up on water. like, ima have a few bottles of water on the side just for skincare stuff. and—nothing. it has occurred to me that i do not have much of a plan 😅 i still have all my skincare products, so that isn’t an issue. mainly water.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!