picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

heyitsmikaaa user profile picture

heyitsmikaaa

Dry/Sensitive

dot132 Views

The “Best” Antioxidant? The Ordinary Reservatrol and Ferulic Acid

Hi, I’m new here and I’ve been seeing everyone rave about The Ordinary’s Reservatrol and Ferulic Acid. But the twice that I tried it, my skin would turn red, becomes raw and on the third day my skin is patchy, raw, itchy and obviously irritated. It takes weeks before my skin calms down, I use the La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baum to fix the mess I made on my face. My routine: A moisturizing toner, if not I go straight to using a serum, The Ordinary’s Hyaluronic Acid serum, then I put 2 drops (one on each cheek) The Ordinary’s Reservatrol & Ferulic acid, then my Bioderma Atoderm Baum if not First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair cream (depending on how my skin feels that day), then Squalane facial oil and sunscreen. What am I doing wrong? I would very much like to incorporate this antioxidant into my skincare routine but it doesn’t seem to agree with me. Either that or it’s just too strong of an antioxidant (if there is such thing). I’ve read numerous reviews with nothing like I’ve been experiencing with this product. Help please? Can you share your routines incorporating this product? How can I use it?
carousel
Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%

The Ordinary
Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%

star rating

(48)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!