picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Leah04 user profile picture

Leah04

Oily/Resilient

dot114 Views

Pixi Clarity Toner

Has anyone used this Toner and can you recommend it? How often could you use it? Is this a good beginner Toner?
Clarity Tonic

Pixi Beauty
Clarity Tonic

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

i think this is a pretty decent exfoliating toner. hydrating but still does the exfoliating, and it’s not as strong as glow tonic. it doesn’t sting my skin but the glow tonic does. i believe it still contains 5% but it’s a mixture of AHAs and BHA. i use it daily but i have super resilient skin, and i’ve been using BHA for years. i’d say alternate days if you’re starting out bc it is an exfoliating toner that has BHA, and it’s never a good idea to go all in at the start with those. i’m not sure if it’s a good beginner toner?? it depends on what you want your toner to do. if you’re looking for just hydration, i’d look elsewhere.
upvote

comment

Leah04 user profile picture

Leah04

Oily/Resilient

I’m looking for a exfoliating toner to help with acne and blackheads. Thanks for the information!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!