picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

dot103 Views

retinol

ppl said that we can use retinol when our age is 20. Why tho? why can i use retinol when my age is not 20 yet? can u tell me the reason? cuz i got tnr products and it has retinol on it ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
upvote

comment

4 Comments

BeautyByPotato user profile picture

BeautyByPotato

Oily/Sensitive

retinol boosts cell turn over. when you are young the natural cycle is short already so you don't need it anyway. but i used retinol to treat acne in my puberty so as long you use it with precaution then it's ok
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Mid 20s is time to start using retinoids because that’s when collagen loss begins Before that you can use sunscreen
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

The use of retinol in adolescents (less than 20 years) is very important and very limited. This is because the use of retinol in adolescence is at risk of causing skin problems such as dry, red, irritated skin and others. But retinol can be used as an acne medication, maybe you can use a product from retinol for only acne areas, like the spots.
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

OHHH OKII NOTEDD TY FOR THE INFOO 🥺🥺🥺
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!