picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

C

Cristinemayii

Oily/Sensitive

dot135 Views

Suggestions for Oily/Sensitive Skin. Budget friendly pls 🥺

I am 20 yrs old. Still studying but suffering from acne breakouts everytime. What to do?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Add a sunscreen of your choice
Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

CeraVe
Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

star rating

(262)

favorite

Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

The Ordinary
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

star rating

(586)

favorite

Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Acne Foaming Cleanser

CeraVe
Acne Foaming Cleanser

star rating

(4)

favorite

Renewing SA Cleanser

CeraVe
Renewing SA Cleanser

star rating

(1705)

favorite

upvote

comment

norryhxn user profile picture

norryhxn

Dry/Resilient

do your basic skincare first. 1. cleanser 2. moisturizer 3.sunscreen before buying the products, check the ingredients first. and then search the price also. is it worth it or not..
upvote

comment

P

puhg

Oily/Resilient

These should be affordable options for the basics! I have used all three and they don't weigh heavy on my face. The facewash doesn't strip the skin, the moisturizer is more for the day but it is great for the summertime, and the sunscreen is super lightweight. If you want something a bit more hydrating I would switch the Iunik moisturizer for the COSRX one. I am unsure what you are sensative to so you may need to look into the ingredients. Best of luck!
X

xinxin

Oily/Sensitive

don’t know what it’s like where you are, but if you can maybe find a dermatologist, they can recommend products that are effective against acne. sometimes spending money self medicating may be more expensive than trying a few products recommended by the derm. But if that isn’t a solution for you… for acne, you can look for products containing salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, azaleic acid, or retinoids (like adapalene). With sensitive skin, it’s very important that you have products that help with hydrating and moisturizing the skin too. For budget friendly products, perhaps you can consider buying local, which also should be more accessible for you.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!