picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

glossoria user profile picture

glossoria

Dry/Sensitive

dot241 Views

sk*p gen

This is a REVIEW that is copy and pasted from a draft post from my Instagram for Brandbacker. The information ABOVE “my thoughts” is from the WEBSITE. It is not a dodgy market product push. It is simply a requirement I must do. And all in all, it is a true review from me. So for those that feel this is me trying to push a product then I don’t know what to tell you. Here we go: [PR] 🌎 simply be kind to our planet 🧼 @skp.gen gel cleanser gets the gunk off both your face and body, then balances out your skin, reducing the look of pores—without any questionable ingredients.  🔑 Key Ingredients: 🥥 Coconut 🧡 Vitamin B5 🥑 Avocado Fruit Extract 🧴 the all-over face and body moisturizer quenches your skin in so it feels nice and soft, but never greasy. 🔑 Key Ingredients: 🌻 Sunflower Seed Oil 💦 Hyaluronic Acid 🥑 Avocado Fruit Extract 🧡 Vitamin B5 🥥 Coconut 🍯 both contain g-honeybiome complex - a superstar ingredient made with honey, it works with your own biology by balancing your skin's microbiome. And a balanced microbiome = happy skin. 🧃All Sk*p Gen containers are: 🚿 Shower Friendly Carton 🌿 Ethically Sourced ♻️ Sustainable Packaging 🛀🏻 Certified Clean 🐰 Cruelty Free 🚫 Paraben Free 💭 My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this cleanser and moisturizer combo. The smell is pretty amazing but I felt was too strong to put on my sensitive face. Their packaging claims it’s okay for your face, I just didn’t want to take that chance. I decided to use it as a body wash and body moisturizer. It lathered nicely and created a lot of foam. The moisturizer made my skin very hydrated and shiny. And of course I smelled like an orange with a hint of lemon. However, the lids are just like a milk carton dispenser causing the product to really pour out. So you have to be very careful. Otherwise you use way too much. All in all I rate this 4/5 #simplybekind #pr #gifted #brandbacker #skincare #intaskincare #igskincare #organicskincare #skincaredaily #skincareblog #skincarejunkies #skincarecommunity #naturalskincareproducts #skincareproduct #veganskincareproducts #nontoxicskincare #skincarereview ❗️ please keep your rude, uncalled for comments to yourself. If you have nothing kind to say then kindly leave this review.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

MandiRae user profile picture

MandiRae

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for the review! based on how you wrote this, it seems like people have given you problems in the past. I'm super sorry you had to experience that. I'll never understand why people cause such a fuss just bc we get "free" things in exchange for reviews. it's a great way to try something out and let other people know about new and different products!
upvote

comment

marymida user profile picture

marymida

Dry/Resilient

I had to wonder why there's asterisk in 'sk*p' and then realized it was the brand name. Lol! I have just heard of this brand and I like how they are ecofriendly with their packaging. Skincare in these milk cartons look cute! Thank you for your review 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser event

Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!