picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

A

ashleylouisexo

Dry/Resilient

dot208 Views

acne scars

I've had acne for couple of years now past 3/4 years I've been struggling with acne scars, I've been using Hyaluronic acid,, bha&aha, lactic acid, vit C, glycolic acid and all the others (not the same time) but nothing is working and I've been using these for over a year now, I'm fed up of looking in the mirror and seeing jt😭could someone please help me thank you
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

I have acne scars as well and skincare doesn’t seem to help much with it and I’ve been doing solid routine for years… 😕 I mean it did improve a bit but not even close to what I want my skin to look like. I’ve been using all kinds of AHA, BHA and vitamin C. My next step would be retinoids, I couldn’t have them in my routine earlier due to pregnancies. I agree with previous comment regarding microneedling and laser treatment. I’ve heard from many that it does give great results and I’m considering it in the future.
upvote

comment

A

ashleylouisexo

Dry/Resilient

I don't know if it's the same but I do use retinol, and could I do microneedling at home?
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Have you tried this? It's quite intense and need to do patch testing first, but I would say your best call is a strong peeling solution or retinoids. But if your scars are deeper, this isn't something you can resolve at home. Professional microneedling or laser are great options to help with that.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

A

ashleylouisexo

Dry/Resilient

yeah I've been using this, every Monday night
upvote

comment

Andreab555 user profile picture

Andreab555

Dry/Resilient

I’ve recently started AHA’s and OTC retinol and plan to go to a derm to discuss what can be done. I hope you find something that works!!
upvote

comment

P

puhg

Oily/Resilient

I use alpha arubtin in my morning and night routines and on Monday and Friday nights I use a strong retinol with a good moisturizer. I am dealing with scarring as well but I have been seeing some good results! Be sure to wear sunscreen to prevent scars from getting darker!
Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

Differin
Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

star rating

(112)

favorite

Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream

COSRX
Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream

star rating

(174)

favorite

Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA

The Ordinary
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA

star rating

(250)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!