picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

R

rosaceabae8

Dry/Sensitive

dot159 Views

Forehead fine lines /wrinkles

Hi. I am 22 years old and i have wrinkles on my forehead already. Can you recommend me products or routine please? I have sensitive (rosacea type 1) dry skin.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

You have a pretty good routine. ( Try a milk or cream cleanser ) You might be dry/dehydrated. Try slugging? or if that's too much then try the wet method. You can also do sheet mask, preferably every other day, specially if the weather there is pretty cold. You can also use the 7 skin. I do suggest a mugwort essence for your rosacea, or a soothing pad. You're a bit too young to be having wrinkles, Retinol might just dry you out more.
upvote

comment

leviance user profile picture

leviance

Dry/Resilient

Focus on hydrating and moisturizing in your skin care and maybe include some anti ageing product like bakuchol or retinol and don't forget sunscreen.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

You can layer your hydrating toner or/and your essence up to 7 layers. I have dry skin and I've been layering my essences (about 4-5 layers and I feel more moisturized). I also go through a 7-9 skincate routine.
upvote

comment

Minghan user profile picture

Minghan

Oily/Resilient

You can try starting on a low percentage of retinol & mixing them tgt with ur moisturiser:)
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

bakuchiol might be worth looking into! it's a natural retinol alternative that is more tolerable for sensitive skin types. Keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized along with some occasional chemical exfoliation might help reduce the appearance as well as making sure to use sunscreen religiously to help prevent more!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!