Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot140 Views

Has anyone found to not get their picky points on reviews using their phone⁉️

This morning, I did a photo product review, but posted it from my phone instead of my tablet like I usually do…. And I do not see any points added for a product review❗️ Has anyone else came across this issue? I’m tempted to delete my review and repost from my tablet. I don’t get it cause it shouldn’t matter what device it’s posted from, right❓ (and likely most ppl are using their phones to post I’m guessing)🤔 How do you get your points in a situation like this? Just curious, thanks in advance for any feedback ✅💚
upvote

comment

6 Comments

woder23 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

woder23

Oily/Resilient

I've been using Picky App just on my phone and never experienced that. Maybe you should reinstall the app on your phone?
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

that’s a great idea, will do☑️
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

That’s weird😕 I always use Picky app just from my phone and never had any issues… So device you use shouldn’t matter. Check if review is actually uploaded, maybe something went wrong and it wasn’t actually posted??? If not try try to delete and post again.. can’t come up with any better idea😕
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks- yes it looks uploaded, it shows up under my reviews. I was thinking to delete & repost might work. thanks so much for your recommendations I really appreciate it 🥰
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

i always using my phone for the app, never cause any problem, sorry for dont help
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for replying . actually, it does help cause now I know it wouldn’t be my phone that’s the issue🤩
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I use the picky app with my phone and never had this problem! hope they can fix it for yah
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Experienced same issue…but don’t have a solution
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

oh you did hey? did you try deleting and reposting? I wonder if that will work?!..
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!