picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

syadiraph user profile picture

syadiraph

Oily/Resilient

dot317 Views

I WON IT, BUT...

So today i just opened my email, then i saw an email from picky rewards and i was very very happy to see that because i was participating in the centella ampoule madagascar giveaway. Then I followed the steps to get my ampoule but it's a shame it seems I'm late. I received the email two days ago but I just opened it because I was busy with my college introductions. Then when I try, maybe I can still claim because I really want it, but the discount code is not available and I'm very very sad🥺😔 I hope I can get the next giveaway and not be careless. Congrats to all of you who got it👍
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

It's my first time seeing a "waiting list" winner. Don't lose hope, the code validity is longer than 2 days usually. I suggest that you contact picky, for further instruction. Because the letter of those who won usually start with an affirmation that you won. Not some flimsy 'you might be able to win'. I can't see the full details but there's some instructions there usually.
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

sorry to hear that 😥 it is a bit frustrating situation for you I guess but don’t worry. keep participating in the next giveaways
upvote

comment

syadiraph

Oily/Resilient

tysm for your support🙏
upvote

comment

beautelogbook user profile picture

beautelogbook

Oily/Resilient

Just knew that Picky is having a waiting list winner! Too bad. But it's fine, you can still join another give away. There might be another give away with big amount of winners in the future! Just keep yourself updated and you might get it. 🤗
upvote

comment

syadiraph

Oily/Resilient

yosh, thank you for ur support
upvote

comment

myskincaresituation user profile picture

myskincaresituation

Dry/Resilient

Congrats I can’t wait to review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!