picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

pichuu user profile picture

pichuu

Oily/Sensitive

dot123 Views

Help me please!!

Hello I'm pichuu! Actually this is my first time I'm concerned about my skin and I have so many questions to ask but I'm going to ask this one. So after I wash my face I usually apply *Garnier's vitaminc booster serum* and after this I apply olive oil then sunscreen but I'm confused what to apply first sunscreen or oil or serum. Please help me with this guy's!!!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

confusedbeginner user profile picture

confusedbeginner

Oily/Sensitive

can I ask you why do you apply olive oil if you have oily skin?
upvote

comment

pichuu

Oily/Sensitive

It just suit me and I can't use any moisturizer or any lotion because it dry my skin or I have rashes...
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

1. cleanser 2. toner 3. serum 4. moisturizer 5. sunscreen sunscreen is always use at the end of your a.m routine. you can use from the thin consistency to thick consistency. as for oil, you can use it mix with your moisturizer or before moisturizer if im not wrong🤔 lol i haven't try any oil, but surely its after serum and before sunscreen
upvote

comment

pichuu

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much!!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Sunscreen is always last. Remember to let the olive oil absorb first before applying sunscreen. Just gently tap it in and wait a few minutes so that the sunscreen won’t slide off your skin
upvote

comment

pichuu

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for helping me
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!