picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

dot190 Views

how to test patch Toner pad

Hello! How do I test patch toner pad. This is the 1st time I’m buying and using one. Do I test patch at my sensitive area and behind my ears? Then what do I do with the used pad after test patch? Any extra tips for this newbie? Thanksss.
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

tbh I don’t patch test toner pads 😅🤣 I just straight away use it on my face but if u wanna patch test u may leave it behind ur ears or inner elbow for sometime then aft u patch test u need to throw it away as I don’t recommend reusing toner pads so yeah ☺️☺️☺️
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

same thoughts
upvote

comment

C

CoffeeJelly

Oily/Sensitive

Some recommend doing it in the jaw, but I don't get irritation or pimple there, so I usually patch test on my forehead, where I usually get a little bit of irritation on products my skin doesn't like, but at the same time, it's easier to calm the irritation there. Haha. When I got no bad reactions, that's the time I use it on my cheeks and chin where I have most of my pimples and skin irritation.
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I used to patch test behind my ears but I can't see if there's any reactions. 😅 So, I've begun testing on my inner elbows so I can observe better. You could consider it too. I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

sure thank you! thank you for following me
upvote

comment

MySkinToday user profile picture

MySkinToday

Oily/Sensitive

I always patch test on the inside of my arm. I have to be able to see if it turns red easily. if I'm using a new product that only has ingredients I have used before (e.g. a different brand of aloe Vera gel) I might just use them straight away.
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!