picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

dot151 Views

how you reaaply a sunscreen?

I never tried to reapplying a sunscreen but this day the weather keep getting hotter and hotter and I have been going outside a lot this day so any tips how to re-apply them? Should I cleanse my face again before applying?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

I wash my hands before I reapply as I don't wear makeup! if I work out in the middle of the day I use a gentle cleanser then reapply. I try to avoid over washing my face as this will irritate my skin, so i generally don't wash my face when I reapply as this will be too much.
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

oh thank you!❤️
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

you don’t need to fully cleanse your face every time, in fact cleansing more than twice a day will strip your face of natural oils that are necessary. Instead you could just reapply after either doing nothing, or if your face feels a bit too heavy from sweat/product, just a splash of water should do.
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I usually use micellar water to wipe out the previous residue and then go with reapply the sunscreen. I think there is also sunscreen spray and stick for the other options.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!