picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

K

KSkins

Oily/Resilient

dot162 Views

Closed Comedones Skincare

So I have closed comedones and combination skin type And I'm planning to start a skincare routine with the products I'm gonna list below .. need your guys advice if they're over exfoliating or you recommend another product instead
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

Hydro Boost Water Gel - Hyaluronic Acid

Neutrogena
Hydro Boost Water Gel - Hyaluronic Acid

star rating

(1)

favorite

Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

Differin
Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

star rating

(112)

favorite

Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Salicylic Acid 2% Masque

The Ordinary
Salicylic Acid 2% Masque

star rating

(440)

favorite

Oil Control Moisturizer with Sunscreen

Differin
Oil Control Moisturizer with Sunscreen

star rating

(12)

favorite

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

H

h77H

Oily/Sensitive

You have a lot of exfoliants, you should be careful to use them properly to avoid damaging your skin barrier. Using these I’d recommend: AM ☀️ -Inkey list cleanser -Neutrogena moisturiser -Differin sunscreen PM 🌙 -Inkey list cleanser -Paulas choice BHA (2x a week) -Differin treatment (I’d say 1x a week if you’re just starting retinol, then you can work up to using it more frequently. Retinol also shouldn’t be used at the same time as BHA, so for example use the BHA on Monday and Saturday then the retinol on Thursday) -Neutrogena moisturiser If you’re already using BHA through the week then I’m not sure where the masks would fit in
upvote

comment

K

KSkins

Oily/Resilient

so you don't recommend the mask? do you think I should use another kind of face cleanser? double cleansing I heard is good ..but idk what other cleanssr to use
upvote

comment

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

I have enjoyed the PC and the TO product, but rarely together. my skin can tolerate using PC bha every day and night but can only do once a week the TO bha masque and maybe twice a month the peeling solution. I’d suggest you try with less frequency and increase the usage if your skin is ok with it.😊😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!