picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Deals & News

skincarebylyner user profile picture

skincarebylyner

Oily/Resilient

dot454 Views

If there's one thing that I'M FROM does best aside from their products is that they never disappoint

Do you guys remember me and my post towards the I'm From Pear Line? Its kind of surreal that I have the Pear Serum & the Pear Soothing Pad now which is performing very well too!! omg anyways here's the link to it: https://www.gopicky.com/discussion/24633/who-else-is-excited-for-im-froms-pear-line-i-believe-it-was-a-soothing-pad-and-a-serum- The whole point of this point was to tell you that I found something on Yesstyle and it seems that I'm From is yet to release another product! Insane right! I'm From encapsulates what kbeauty is all about, from Hanbang to natural ingredients, they're just taking everything to the next level! *cue aespa's next level song jk* I believe they're about to release a vitamin C serum of their own since they don't have an official vitamin C serum, here's the time! Its the Vitamin Fruit Serum which focuses on fruits with loads of Vitamin C in it such as Sea Buckthorn & Acerola! Also has Niacinamide and other brightening ingredients! Are you guys thrilled as well? I think its a part of their Vitamin Tree Line in which has the moisturizer and unfortunately, a discontinued Vitamin Tree Mask. Well who knows, maybe we'll get a Vitamin Fruit Mask and a Vitamin Fruit Toner. One things for sure, I'm From is on a league of her own. PERIOD PERIODISM PERIODICITY PERIODIC TABLE
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

21 Comments

skincarebylyner user profile picture

skincarebylyner

Oily/Resilient

leave some fruit emojis behind when u comment šŸ
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

ahhh so lucky u that u got to try this , I would definitely like to try Iā€™m from series too one day ! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ“šŸ“
upvote

comment

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

wooow definitely excited for the new series of serum šŸ˜»šŸšŸ‰šŸ
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

Nice! I'd love to try some of tgeir lines. šŸ‰šŸ‡šŸšŸ„­šŸ„‘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!